Welker, Inc. operates the www.welker.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Welker website.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Welker, Inc. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Welker, Inc. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Welker, Inc. legitimate interests
- Welker, Inc. needs to comply with the law
- To carry out due diligence on you and/or your company as a prospective counterparty to Welker. This includes assessing financial standing, HSE profile, technical & quality standards and corruption/money laundering risk.
- To manage our services
- Welker consults publicly available sources of information, such as sanction lists, on an ongoing basis in order to comply with its internal anti-money laundering, and bribery and corruption prevention processes, and to prevent, detect or investigate dishonesty, malpractice or seriously improper conduct.
- If you choose to provide Welker with personal information on directors, officers, employees and/or owners of your company or any third party's personal information (such as name, email or phone number), you represent that you have the relevant person’s permission to do so.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Welker follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Welker uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Links to Other Sites
Note that Welker has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Welker does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.